Hurtta Dog Drizzle raincoat is an essential outfit for every dog in rainy, windy or muddy conditions. The Drizzle coat is also excellent in cooler temperatures due to the warming foil patterning in its lining. The aluminium foil print reflects the dog’s own body heat, thus stimulating blood circulation and warming the dog efficiently. Thanks to its muscle-warming properties, Drizzle is also ideal for dogs engaged in active sports for warming up and maintaining their well-being before and after performance. Drizzle is made of an elastic, silent and breathable fabric with a weatherproof Houndtex layer.
- Ideal for outdoor temperature between +10º C and -15º C / +50º and +5 ºF
- Weatherproof and breathable Houndtex® laminated shell fabric
- Highly visible 3M reflectors
- Aluminium foil print on the lining reflects the body heat
- Adjustable collar, waist and back length
*Refer to photo gallery for complete sizing chart.
Sizing for Hurtta Dog Drizzle Raincoat
14 in Jack Russell, Shetland Sheepdog
16 in Beagle, Miniature Dachschund
18 in Cocker Spaniel, Pumi, Drever, Welsh Corgi
20 in Schnauzer, Basset Hound
22 in Australian Shepherd, Border Collie
24 in Labrador, Dalmatian
26 in Boxer, Rottweiler, Afghan Hound