Ingredients in Primal raw goat milk: Raw Goat Milk, Dried Lactobacillus lactis fermentation product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, Dried Enterococcus faecium fermentation product, Inulin, Organic Turmeric (color), Organic Ginger, Organic Cinnamon
Primal raw goat milk
- Free-range goats are raised without antibiotics or added hormones.
- All batches of raw goat milk are tested for pathogens prior to release for sale.
- Appropriate for dogs and cats of all life stages.
- Cinnamon - Antibacterial/antifungal can assist with arthritis and muscular inflammation in older animals.
- Ginger - Digestive aid and natural antioxidant.
- Turmeric - Natural anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, detoxifier and anti-cancer herb.
- Lactobacillus acidophilus - Increases immune resistance against such harmful bacteria and fungi.
- Lactobacillus lactis - Helps synthesize two key B vitamins (folate and riboflavin). Produces large amounts of lactic acid.