Ruffwear Overcoat Fuse Dog Jacket
- Two leash attachment points: aluminum V-ring and a reinforced webbing loop.
- Integrated webbing harness system ensures a strong connection
- Zippered side pockets for small essentials such as waste bags
- Warm, comforatable fleece lining
- Relaxed Fit with vest coverage and side-release buckles for easy on/off
- Weather- and abrasion-resistant outer fabric
- Reflective trim for better visibility in low-light environment
Ruffwear apparel fitting is generalized in three ways,
Formfitting: Snug and conforms to the body’s contours. Can be worn standalone or layered under Relaxed apparel.
Regular Fit: Tailored with a bit of wiggle room. Can be worn standalone or layered under Relaxed apparel.
Relaxed Fit: A loose fit that drapes the body. Can be worn standalone or over Regular or Formfitting apparel. Works well for hard-to-fit dog shapes and sizes.
- Shell: 300 denier polyester with WR (Water Repellent) finish
- Lining: 100% polyester (25% recycled)
- ITW Nexus World side-release buckles
- Nylon webbing
- Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum V-ring
- Made in Vietnam
- Wash in cold water, gentle cycle
- Use mild detergent
- Hang to dry
- Do not bleach, iron, or dry clean