Cranimals DTOX is a vegan powder supplement formulated with Spirulina, Cranberry Extract and vegan DHA Omega 3 from algae. This nutrient synergy (anthocyanidins, phycocyanin, DHA Omega 3, chlorophyll, beta carotene, B - group vitamins) supports the detoxification organs (skin, liver, kidneys).
Cranimals DTOX is the ideal support for modern health challenges such as:
- Diabetes (Spirulina supplementation has been shown to be beneficial in controlling blood glucose levels, and daily supplementation may assist in lowering body weight; DHA Omega 3 may reduce the formation of harmful glucose metabolites linked to diabetic complications; the addition of cranberry extract, helps combat urinary tract infections – a common complication of diabetic pets.)
- Liver and kidney disease (Spirulina supports liver and kidney health and decreases damage from heavy metals (e.g. lead and mercury, elements commonly ingested by pets through toys, paint and inappropriate chewing behavior, as well as and drug/chemical exposure via cancer treatment or long term medication use), while DHA Omega 3 reduces liver/organ inflammation. Cranberry extract has been shown to protect the liver and kidneys from chemical and bacterial damage.)
- Allergies (Strengthening of immune defenses and modulating inflammatory response by synergystic action of spirulina, cranberry extract and DHA Omega 3, which reduces allergic response to triggers such as foods or outdoor allergens. DHA Omega 3, a key building nutrient for healthy skin, helps reduce itching, scratching, skin inflammation and supports coat health.
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD). Research trials suggest that omega-3 fatty acids may help to decrease inflammation in the intestine which in turn may help to decrease the severity and frequency of IBD symptoms. Recent research also suggests that cranberry extract and spirulina can be applied to prevent and reduce the symptoms of IBD. likely due to their antioxidant action and high level of nutrients in spirulina. Spirulina has also been shown to help limit IBD induced weight loss and lipid peroxidation in animal trials.
Simply mix CRANIMALS with your pet's food or add to snacks (e.g. yoghurt).
- Small dogs or cats - 1 teaspoon/day
- Dogs > 25kg - 2 teaspoons/day
- Dogs > 50kg - 2.5 teaspoons/day
Certified organic cranberry extract, Dried seaweed meal powder, Spirulina.